Thursday, August 03, 2006

Peer Pressure

I'm folding under pressure from No-Dr-Krys-In-Particular to write more in my blog.

The problem is that I really don't know what to write. My life is very busy, but mostly uninteresting to those of us who aren't me.

So. Hmm..... what to write about. My hair is too long, and I'm about to have it cut. Leonie's at the gym, so I can't have coffee with her. CORBA is either really complicated or I'm really stupid. There's more to homogeneity than I though (apparently there are degrees of homogeneity, and there are lambdas too). I still can't get myself out of bed in the morning. I need to revise a *lot* of first year maths stuff and I don't have time. Come to think of it, I need to revise a lot of second year stuff too. My harp exam is on the 2nd September, and my harp still doesn't have levers, so I have to retune it all the time. My car, my tiny little minuscule car, took over $60 worth of petrol last week, and I'm still not over it. I'm getting behind at work. My Mum threatened to make me come home to eat if I didn't show that I can cook (which I did, so there). I find meeting new people a very awkward experience, and I seem to be avoiding it by just being rude to everyone (I think this is new - but perhaps I've only just recognised it?).

Well, that's the news to this minute ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger The Retro Seamstress said...

I'm still not a fan of the short hair. I liked it better long.

Ditch maths. Go back to it when you have time to focus on it and do it properly.

A lancer is a not a miniscule car. A mini is a miniscule car. Try minimising the amount of stuff in your car. Reducing weight helps with fuel efficiency.

Meeting new people is overrated. You've always been a bit stand-offish with new people(sometimes even snooty if you think they're gits), so no change there.

4:18 pm  
Blogger Dr Krystal said...

Yah for up-dated blogs! It's always exciting to hear the little bits of every day goings on as well as the huge life changing events *hugs*

So.. the question is.. what did you cook? I seem to remember a chilli con carne recipe at balgownie that almost went awry due to some confusion of the term bulb and clove with respect to garlic !!

Darling, you're not rude, you're aloof. And it's part of your charm!

10:02 pm  
Blogger Escheresque said...

I've got the chilli con carne down pat these days! Actually I made pumpkin soup, which was almost a disaster at the blending stage, but I managed to salvage quite a respectable meal out of it, with leftovers to boot.

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home