Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nothing Much

In the spate of new and revitalised blogs, I don't want to be left behind! But I'm not quite ready to write about what's going on in M-L land yet, so in the meantime I'll conduct a quick poll. There are a bunch of photo's on the back of my door. Whom are they of?















KJE40%
M-LP24%
LLP16%
LEK12%
PRM8%
NSB-C8%
SC-B4%
GBM4%
SNC4%
AS4%
GC4%
JLI4%
CLG4%
BGP4%
DR4%


Yes, I know that the percentages add up to more than 100%. That's because there's more than one person in some photos. The figures should read "24% of the photos have M-LP in them", rather than "24% of the photos are of M-LP (only)".

There's a very clear winner :-)

Do you think you're underrepresented? Well, send me photos then!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Retro Seamstress said...

12%?! Is that all? I could say that you clearly don't love me, but then I know I avoid photos so 12% is probably high relative to total number of photos of me that exist.

10:24 am  
Blogger Escheresque said...

That's pretty high, really, and the competition is pretty stiff.

You know the solution - stand in front of more cameras! Actually, I'd love more photos of you. This Christmas I'm going to increase my stock of photos of you, so stand warned!

3:50 pm  
Blogger The Retro Seamstress said...

Well we're going to take photos today as evidence that you actually did manage to complete a degree. You can get a couple of me in a silly gown.

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home