Sunday, February 04, 2007

Life post, as promised.

Such as it is, this is the state of my life.

Things are a bit tense at home - one of my flatmates has a girlfriend, who's spending a *lot* of time here, and not really contributing. It's causing issues, not so much for me, but for the others. Everyone's being a bit unreasonable, in my personal opinion. Only a few months to go, however. We always knew that the whole thing could end in tears - it's just that I always thought they'd be mine.

I bought a new computer, a Dell XPS M1210, or something like that, with lots of built in goodies, including Vista (that will be interesting), web cam, Skype, TV tuner and some other stuff. I couldn't select a Dvorak keyboard though, so I'll have to prise the keys up off the keyboard and put them back down in the right places myself. I'll probably have to reinstall the operating system as well, or else the damn thing will keep defaulting back to Qwerty.

I've got way too much work to do, which means I'm spending heaps of time procrastinating. Unhelpful, shall we say, although many other adjectives (most not suitable for polite company) spring to mind.

That's what passes for my life, presently. The Registry is suffering for my lack of free time. Sorry 'bout that, for any SCAdians reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home