Thursday, July 19, 2007

Back in the land of Oz

Well, my UK adventure is over, for now.

I landed back in Australia yesterday morning, having been away for the last 3 weeks in London, York, Northumberland, Paris and Essex (pick the odd one out!).

I'm pretty tired, and I've just woken up naturally at 5:30 am (which anyone who knows me will know is mighty bizarre!), so I've still got a bit of adjusting to do.

No plans yet as to what I'm going to do now that I'm back. I'm toying with the idea of looking for work in London. Or at least in Sydney. For now I'm staying at my parents' house, which is lovely but hopefully short term.

Maybe I'll do a photo post in a bit. More when I figure it out, I suppose.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Retro Seamstress said...

I've been getting up early too since getting back.

Embrace the early wake up! You can get so much mroe done when you get up early and you keep saying you need ot get up early.

4:22 pm  
Blogger Escheresque said...

That's assuming I don't crash at 4:30pm, which is what's happening now!

4:27 pm  
Blogger AutumnHeart said...

Welcome home!

5:01 pm  
Blogger Escheresque said...

Thanks!

11:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home